Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hush Hush

While watching Lost tonight, and watching the blowing 10-15 centimeters of snow accumulate on our driveway I asked in a very quite voice so the little person wouldn't hear...
Psssst....Kerry?
Is this the beginning of the ice age?

He laughed.
I was dead serious.
We have snow. Lots of it. We've shovelled once already and it will have to be done again.

Sadly, in the begining of this ice age, I already know how it's going to end. The intelligent people (us) won't make it. How do I know this? Because in near white out conditions, Kerry and I put our lives at risk and drove to Chapters to look for magazines. I did finally cave and bought the last Simple mag. Why is it snow always brings out the freaks? We saw a guy not just run the light but go through the intersection after the light had turned red, what makes it weird is that he was kind of haning out the driver's side door and we could see his foot on the ground. He wasn't in a hurry either.

No comments: