I think point form might be the best way to summarize the last 30 or so days. So bear with me.
- got new OPI nail polish. I love it. It dries so fast!
- ordered Indian food from Deep's Pakora Palace. I could eat their butter chicken and pakoras every day.
- joined a book club. Read Something Fierce, gave it a 5. I didn't like it, but it was well written. Read the Hunger Games, in 2 days. Read the whole series in 7. Loved it. Subject matter is bothersome, but it made me think, made me want to read more. I'll give it a higher score.
- enjoyed Easter Dinner at mom and dad's.
- celebrated Kerry's mom's 75th birthday.
- I replaced it with this only slightly smaller model. It's a printer/scanner/copier. We didn't need all those options, we have a scanner, but I've already used all the bells and whistles so it turned out to be a very good purchase. And it's so easy to use, fast, and the PC side of Mac likes it too. The other printer was too old for the newest version of Windows.
- We've had dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory too many times in one month.
- Kerry and his mom and brother went to the Louisiana Hay Ride performance and enjoyed it.
- Sally got a hair cut, so did Emily and myself.
- I'm still working on my lettering class.
- And I've started drinking coffee again, but not every day. I didn't miss it, but it's cold coffee weather.
There you have it. I hope it's not another month before I blog again.