"Blessed is the person who is too busy to worry in the daytime and too sleepy to worry at night."
--Author Unknown (This is me lately, too tired.)
"Ever notice that even the busiest people are never too busy to tell you just how busy they are."
--Anonymous (I'm blogging to tell you I've been busy.)
"When we get too caught up in the busyness of the world, we lose connection with one another - and ourselves."
--Jack Kornfield (I haven't been blogging because I've been busy)
Busy doing what?
- We decided it was time to bite the bullet and get a new furnace. We figured while we were at it, might as well get a new hot water tank too. This required a wall to be removed in the basement, one that I had recently painted and finally put a beautiful vinyl saying on.
- We've had lots of family dinners, birthdays, anniversaries, holidays. The house had never been cleaner!
- I'm practicing as much as I can with my new lens.
- I've gotten a new job at work. Again, no idea what to expect.
- I'm excited to go to a scrapbooking retreat in November. I'd like to get some stuff organized before then. It will be the perfect time to work on my Project Life, as long as I get all my stuff together. It shouldn't be this hard!
Am I the only one 'busy'?