I have been absent for oh, so long. Lots has happened, a few changes, and yet nothing got blogged.
I have hardly even picked up my big camera, but that is going to change. There are a few changes on the wind and I'm hoping to get back to blogging.
Here's a few things that have changed...
1. We up-graded our iPhones, such a simple thing, but it makes life easier.
2. I got a Fitbit, and I love it! The tracking of everything appeals to me. I have had it exactly one month, and am averaging 17, 000 steps a day. It's work, but I can't believe how easy it is to get up and move. Before I didn't want to make trips up and down the stairs, I'd pile everything that needed to go downstairs and then make one trip, now I just go!
3. I got a snazzy new bike. It's matte black and pink and I love it! Bikes have come a long way since I got my Kuwahara about 21 years ago. They weigh less, are more comfortable, and have better paint jobs.
4. I gave up my photography site. I wasn't doing much with it, and it seemed frivolous to pay for it.
5. I quit working at Fabricland. And I don't miss it. It wasn't the same without my mom working there, which is also a change, after 29 years, she switched careers. Hopefully, I won't have to see her at her work any time soon, she's working in a senior care facility.
6. I became addicted to and signed up to sell Jamberry nail wraps. The proceeds of this venture paid for the new tires on the Subaru.
7. Short hair is where it's at.