Friday, November 13, 2015

Stretching it

The challenge this time was Complimentary Colours. Since we (Kerry, me, and E) made a slightly impulsive decision to get a new puppy and forgo sleep for the unforeseen future, I figured the dogs would be a good subject. Who am I kidding? They will probably be my subjects 97% of the time. 
I'm stretching it by calling them "orange" and going with the complimentary colour of blue.



All the toys and he has a chunk of sod in his mouth. 
Don't forget to check out Amelia's take on the Challenge!

By the way, this is Spike. He's the new baby, another Golden Retriever. We had been talking about adding to the family, and things just sort of worked out (snowballed) in a short amount of time. He is 8 weeks and 3 days old. He's super smart, has terrible puppy breath, and is Linus's shadow. He just loves Linus, and Linus just tolerates him. Linus has been amazing with him. 
He sleeps now, so I should either have a nap or do something productive. 

2 comments:

Amelia said...

oh i love them~ how old is linus?

kilipohi said...

Your little one is so adorable.