Saturday, October 07, 2006

Gobble til you Wobble!!!

I got my camera back this week! I'm so happy to be reunited with it. The whole lens mechanism got replaced so now it works like new. I had great customer service from Visions!

I have taken pictures of so many things in the last couple of days. Like pies, Sally, altered books, and cards.

I made a couple of pies today. We have been invited to my parents for dinner tonight, I will take the lemon meringue with us. And we are so lucky to be going to the Wallman's for dinner tomorrow night, with our pumpkin pie.

I am so loving one layered cards right now. I can stamp an image right on the white card base, colour it, add some glitter and presto and very simple, yet very nice card!



And of course, no fall would be complete with out pictures of Sally. Only this year, we missed the Virginia Creeper tuning red so we had to settle for slightly brown.

I hope everyone is having a great Thankgiving long weekend!

No comments: