Wednesday, October 21, 2015

No promises.

I have been so neglectful in my blogging. I'd like to say I was busy making a life, or some other inspirational quote I saw on Pinterest about why I've not blogged, but truth is, I've been lazy. Sure, we have done quite a bit and it has taken me away from blogging, crafting, house cleaning, and yard work... but I've also done a lot of nothing too. 
Amelia and I decided that since we both have spent a small fortune on photography equipment and courses, it was time to put it to some use. We devised a challenge, which in the first week I have already failed miserably at. She came up with the first challenge, and it just so happened that we were going on a little road trip to Osoyoos to spend the day with some of my favourite people! I figured I could take my challenge photos while we explored! 
The challenge was to find inspiration in Ma Yuan's art work, in the Corner Ma composition. I had to google. You can see Amelia's post on the challenge on her BLOG!


I also took a bunch of other photos of this week too. 
Linus loves the fall colours, and surprise! So do I!




He's such a good little model.
These people on the other hand.... they could take some lessons.




2 comments:

Amelia said...

Your transition from Linus to the group photo where no one is ready is hilarious! Also, I love your very first photo for corner composition! You didn't fail at all. I'm the one who failed. There's so many things to photograph in England, and I photograph a seagull on a lamp post you can find anywhere in the world...

ادم محمود said...


Our company is distinguished by cleaning houses 0551844053 and apartments in the eastern region to provide the best discounts and offers on house cleaning, whether for new customers or permanent customers, we always strive for excellence, whether in the service provided to the customer or in providing the appropriate price for it, our prices are always not competitive with the rest of the companies in the eastern region The reason to provide the best and cheapest prices is the evidence of the lack of quality of work provided to the customer. Our honor to provide better home services have an appropriate way to suit all existing customers in the Eastern Province


شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات بالخبر
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالخبر
شركة تسليك مجاري بالخبر
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالخبر