Sunday, December 23, 2007

2 more sleeps... Updated

I think I enjoyed planning our Disney trip, going on it and coming home to a bad dog more than I enjoy the hustle before Christmas and the big let down afterwards.

If it weren't for the little people, I'm sure it would be different here. I'm not all scroogy, I just find the hectic shopping, list making, cleaning, baking and other stuff a bit tiring and then the major event is done by 11 am. December 25th.
So I haven't baked as much, I haven't bought potato chips, dip or other terribly snacky foods, I didn't go hog wild on the stocking stuffers, I went bigger on the main gifts instead. And I didn't fret over the perfect Christmas cards, nor have I put up all my Christmas decorations, no lights in the garland because the garland wasn't even unpacked, no decorated bathroom, no lights on the deck.
It's a little Grinch-like, but I know Christmas will come anyway and I'm okay with that!


I hope everyone is having a relaxed day before Christmas Eve. I'm pleased it snowed and now that I'm not going out again until after Christmas, it can snow all day!

AND if you are waiting for your Stampin' Up catalogue, I have them here if you pre-ordered one.



Updated...cabbage rolls, truffles, and a box of scrapbooking goodies help ease the pain of Christmas.
Thank you, Tara, for 2 out of 3.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I have cabbage rolls at my place! Need a tray?

Have a good Christmas!