Friday, June 05, 2009

Reveal Day

It's reveal day on Art Freckles. You can see what the other members of the design teams created at that link. The kit, My Big Backyard is a great kit! I had lots of fun using it up. I thought it would be perfect for some of the pictures I have taken of my friend's family.
I cut the butterfly and branch out with my Silhouette, then glued cardstock to the back of the butterfly.
Dog - Check, Bike - Check, Truck - Check...Ready to Roll!
The kit came with one flip flop so I made another. Love those flowers!

Simple, just squares outlined with white gel pen.

I cut out a circle of patterned paper with the little bear on it and used SU's Crystal Effects to glue it to the flat side of a flattened glass marble.

Used my brayer to ink up my embossing folder and then put the paper in it and ran it through the Big Shot like normal. Very neat, very fast technique.



Self explanitory cards.

Little altered cd tin...

holding an accordian album. No pictures in it yet.





5 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

Holy moly girl..you've been busy! Love em all!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those sneak peeks didnt do it justice! I love it all!!!

Angie Tieman said...

Wowzers!!! What amazing projects! That is one awesome looking kit!

Shannon said...

Kelli I love what you did with the embossing folder.. so cool!!

Lisa said...

My goodness! You got so much done! And all that from one kit? Impressive! I LOVE the LO with the all the circles...too, too cute!