So glad the weekend is here. I know that doesn't mean our troubles will be gone, and it's not like I have a work week, but you get it.
My week's update...
1. Linus is almost good as new. We notice him squinting a bit more outdoors in the sun. But at least the sun is shining!
2. The washing machine hasn't leaked again, it seams to move more, and we will look into the bearings.
3. It's warming up so we won't need a furnace for a few months. I'm looking at the bright side.
4. My mom's made it through her first week back to work. My Grandpa's soaking up the attention from his care aides. Kerry's one aunt is doing okay, we haven't any info on the other.
5. And...the computer is dead, but it seems like we can save the info from the hard drive, yay, and put it on our new imac, double yay, and we may even have it as early as tomorrow. Boo to the cost, but hey, our pc cost a bunch, lasted 5 yrs. and gave us much grief.
There is a silver lining.