1. There's no dog hair in Disneyland. I knew we had lots with the addition of Linus, but holy dust bunnies, Batman! I can't understand why that dog isn't bald with all the hair he drops.
2. My scheduling assistant didn't do a very good job. She scheduled back to back classes this weekend, usually if I have one Saturday, I don't have one Sunday. But there's been a huge demand for homemade Christmas card classes this year.
3. Going away for 2 weeks to a sunny location doesn't change the calendar. Time still moves, Christmas still comes at the same time, only faster because you spent 2 weeks with your head up Disney's sunny butt to notice. And now you are panicking to adjust to the fact Christmas is 4 paydays away.
4. This is from Amy. It's me on California Screamin' where I was convinced I broke my neck. My mom asked why everyone else looked happy and like they were having fun, I said because I think I'm dying. I think Andrea beside me spent most of the ride watching me and laughing at me. Glad to be amusement for someone. Andrea's a hoot!
5. So not only did I schedule two classes, I am going to do a family shoot for Baby K's family tomorrow, weather permitting. I'm off in a few minutes to support Heather, Mom, Kathy, Amanda and fellow crafters at the Lutheran Church craft sale. We have a UFC night tonight, a birthday party, and I'm sure some things I'm forgetting. What am I getting at?