Sunday, November 07, 2010

HOME!!!

We had the best time ever on our trip. I will blog with pictures for a long time to come. As much fun as we had, it's nice to be home.
I have 2600 photos to sort through. I took pictures of everything.
Highlights...
-meeting Amy, David and Trevor in real life after almost 3 yrs. of on-line chatting and going to Amy and David's wedding.
-eating at a few Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
-going on rides I was too scared to go on last time.

Lows...
-driving in LA.
-finding out Guy Fierri doesn't have standards as high as ours.
-going on rides I was too scared to go on last time and realizing I had every right to be too scared.


Here we are, un-edited, leaving the park on the last day.

I must get back to unpacking. Apparently we nickelled and dimed ourselves into spending over $1500 on who knows what. And we didn't think it was that bad until the border crossing lady asked what the most expensive item we bought was and Kerry said his DC hoodie at about $70. The lady asked if we bought a tv, a computer or any electronics and we hadn't. She looked at us like we were crazy. But she let us through without any hassle after she declared we'd spent too much on alcohol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet Emily spent all that money on snacks! Sorry about Guy's poor taste, but look at his hair, that should have been the giveaway! We are now saving all our change for a trip! And am I allowed to bring alcohol across with me if I say I plan on drinking it all myself?

bcgal00 Rae said...

Welcome back! So,what did you buy?What was the best restaurant and best thing you did?

Lisa said...

Glad you had such a wonderful trip and are safely home! Next time, visit this side of the country??? Can't wait to see the pics!