Sunday, March 27, 2011

Crafting and an Outing

I made another canvas on Friday. I started with an idea, and then it didn't end up the way I wanted it to. I ended up having to paint the camera image over the original iron on because I painted over it and it lost it's clarity. Now I can live with it. 
For what ever reason, the juices were flowing on Friday and I started and finished a 6x6 American Crafts album. It's our Christmas one. It's too fat, but I'm over it.
Saturday, don't get too excited, but we went to the Art Gallery. The school district had an exhibit of a select number of students' work displayed. Emily had a drawing picked so we went to check it out. There's lots of amazing talent in middle school! This photo was taken before ice cream, and she didn't want to have her picture taken.
As an added bonus, or maybe it was the endorphins from her favourite ice cream from Moolix, she let me take a few shots of her. I love that she's sitting on the sidewalk beside the garage, where the reflection from the white of our garage, and the cream of the neighbour's house makes for awesome light.

No comments: