Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ahhhh....snow.

Nothing brings out the crazy drivers like the first snowfall. On our way home from Glenmore after picking up our computer we witnessed a few 'almost' accidents and one real one. I hate driving in the snow, but I know that I have to drive with extreme caution and it's not because of my driving, but because of those other people that think they can drive the same way whether there is 6 inches of snow on the road or it's bone dry.

This is Linus's first snow. He's so inquisitive that he actually looks up to see where the snow is coming from. He seems to be enjoying it. I don't think Sally is too thrilled with him messing up the snow before she gets to it. Both of them decided that instead of peeing on the pretty snow, they would pee on the cement of the patio.

Kerry's looking for a snow removal company, he thought I had told him of someone whose hubby had a bobcat or something and was thinking of doing business with it this winter, but I can't remember. Was it you? Contact me if it was.

I made 2 batches of poppycock this morning, before 9 am. I had to call my mom to get Jenn's recipe because I can't find mine. In the past we have used the recipe that requires an abundance of oven time, and stirring of the popcorn. About 2 years ago, my friend, Edmonton Jenn(she was Kelowna Jenn back then), gave me a bag of her poppycock (I hate that name). I ate most of it before I realized it and had to toss the bag in the back seat of the car while I was driving so that I would have some for the rest of the family. I got the recipe from Jenn, made it, gave some to my mom. She had made the old recipe and loved Jenn's so she took her 'old' stuff to work and let the girls there eat it and made new stuff. It's delicious! I know, where's the recipe? That would require me going up stairs and I'm on a roll right now...remind me later.

And why were we getting our computer from Glenmore you ask? Well, do you remember a few months ago how I was venting that someone's games take up a huge amount of space on our hard-drive? Well, after installing itunes I couldn't convert a picture in PS7 from colour to black and white because I didn't have enough space. So we bit the bullit and got a bigger hard-drive, and more RAM. Now everything is faster which means...

1. I will spend less time on the computer because I don't have to wait for things to load

2. I will spend more time on the computer because I can do more things, faster.
3. Shaun will buy another huge game and install it and bung up the computer.

No comments: