Monday, November 12, 2007

I {mad-face} Mondays!

Started off bad, I should have stayed in bed. The power went out during the night, and then back on again, I only know this because the fax machine made a bunch of beeps when it went on. Then the power went out again and Kerry had to get up with the dogs, and sit in the dark for 20 minutes but at least I got to sleep and had a little giggle at Linus trying to navigate up the stairs in the dark.
Then I get the call from the caretakers of the church and there was an incident with the sign guy, it's pretty much a he said/they said thing. Major lack of communication on every one's part.
Then I go to work. And it's too much for me to assume that people look at products when putting them out, too much to think that they can even read. But I guess they can't and it's wrong for me to assume 18 plus year olds can do things like that. Anyways, makes for a long day when you have every other item in the wrong spot and you have to correct that before doing an actual order. And don't even get me started on the kid whose mother thought I looked like a daycare. I had to tell the kid, more than once and quite firmly that I was going to the bathroom and she could not come with me. What gets me the most is that her mom didn't know me from a hole in the wall and didn't seem to care that I could have taken this kid to the can with me. Ugh!
And I took a pork roast out of the freezer last night and put it in the fridge and of course it's not thawed yet, so I let it sit on the counter for a bit, but that kind of grosses me out so it wasn't long. And when I went to put it in the oven it was still frozen. Do I care at this point? No. It will be roasty on the outside, red on the inside, just the way I love it. (that's sarcasm)
So I came home and ate 1 1/2 chocolate bars, not snack sized ones either.
I have a class tonight and I promise to be in a better mood if it kills me. If I'm not, they will put me in a better mood. This group is freakin' hilarious. I better tell them that I have high expectations of them tonight.
Sally's having one of those days too. Stupid humans put her sheepskin bed in a stupid taken apart kennel and now she has to sleep in it all crunched up. (I placed it there temporarily because Linus likes to chew it, the kennel is looking for a home and hasn't found one yet, this is NOT where we expect her to sleep or even encourage her to sleep because it just doesn't look comfy).

There, I've ranted, vented and made for a very grumpy blog post.
If you're name is Janice, call me back, I don't know which Janice called me and don't want to call all the ones I know.

No comments: