Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Catalogue and BIA





I think one of the best tools I have purchased has been the Bind-It-All . Not only do I love, love, love making my own little mini books, and albums but I adore being able to bind my SU catalogue. I love how it now lays flat when I am drooling over it, leaving both my hands free to eat while I scour the book for more things to spend Kerry's hard earned money on.
I have it down to a sciene, the binding, not the spending Kerry's money. I actually rip the book apart with my bare hands, in chunks. Then I trim the pages down to 8 5/8", if I measured right, this takes off just the jagged edge. With my SU paper cutter, I can cut through a decent amount in a short time. Then I punch the holes in the bottom edge, then the top edge, then make sure they are all in the right order and I bind it using the proper instructions, nothing bothers me more than seeing those O rings put on wrong. I used 5/8" rings, but I think 3/4" would have been a better choice.
Takes me less than 10 minutes while watching Y&R. Seriously!

4 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

Yah...got my cattie. I'm going to bind mine too when I get a chance. I just ordered the scallop and label punches and the coordinating stamps...woohoo!

Veronica said...

Great idea on the catalogue. You will have to let me know when you have a "no shipping" sale again!

Very Tempting ideas!

Kimberly said...

How AWESOME! I love having things bound too...makes things so much easier! xoxo
Loves,
K

Tara said...

Well, it's about time you got around to doing it! :) Mine's been bound since the day after I got it!