Friday, August 08, 2008

Sugar Daddy Call

Kerry makes a very nice income, but I'm looking for a rich older man with no interest in women to back a serious spending spree. I just got the new Stampin' Up IB&C and love it. Wasn't sure about the cover, but it's growing on me.

-lots of new Christmas stamps...I'll need a few to replace the ones I lost at retirement
-Halloween stamps, none that I NEED, good thing
-Hearts
-Double mounted background stamp
- new Alphabets, lots of smaller and miny ones
-new punches, gotta get the wavy window one that comes with matching stamps
-new hostess sets
-tonnes of new patterned papers, love most of them
-lots of Simply Scrappin' Kits and card making kits
-ribbon...1 inch ribbon, choc. chip 1/4" grosgrain is back, with sage, olive and rose red too. Satin ribbon, new taffeta, poly twill...yummy ribbon
-lots of new rub-ons
-Felt Fusion flowers in Bali, Chocolate, and one other colour I can't remember and am too lazy to look up right now.

I'm debating getting the Big Shot. I'm loving the thought of cutting out lots of larger scallops, scalloped envelopes, etc.
Anyway, if you have an extra Sugar Daddy, please send him this way.

1 comment:

bcgal00 Rae said...

If you find one,can we share? :)

I need him to buy me the Silhouette, a new camera flash, some new scrap goodies, stuff from the new catties (SU and CTMH) and lots of new storage stuff for my scrap room.

OK?