Thursday, June 28, 2007

Catalogues are in the house!!!



I think one word I would use to describe the new 2007-2008 Idea Book and Catalogue would be FRESH.
Lots of double-line doodle sets, lots of images water-coloured. Lots of new patterned paper, textured cardstock, beautiful samples. More home dec. samples, not just cards and pages, more embellishments and ribbon. The Simply Scrappin' kits did go up in prices, but they also have more to them, double-sided patterned paper, textured cardstock, very pretty. I want most of them. Not as many flower sets, but I figure they are saving them for January and focusing more on Fall, Winter and Christmas.
I have made my wish list and am selling off the children to pay for it.

Yes, I bound my book all by myself this morning. I used my ratty last year's catalogue as the guinea pig. I didn't bind the whole spine, I'm cheap and it doesn't need it. I love the fact that it now lays flat so I can use both hands to write my wish list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I borrowed Amy's comp. copy last night and i was up until 1 am drooling! my wish list is about $1300 - mostly papers and accessories and ribbon. I love the new samples and the whole thing is just beautiful. i wish i was closer so we could go through it page by page! have a great day!
Jenn

Tara said...

Did you cut the spine off???