Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Finally finished






I did this paperbag book as a class recently. It's very labour intensive but it's so cute I had to offer it. I used 5 paperbags and 1 SU Simply Scrappin' kit. There are still lots of stickers left from the kit, even though I tried to use them all decorating the tags that you can't see. Tried to avoid the sticker sneeze look.
Today, I finally put pictures in the book. I'm great for not putting them in. Good intentions. But I decided that today was the day, and I have some decent pictures of Emily and her friends. Did I mention I love my printer? I do. I love the instant gratification of being able to take a picture and run downstairs and print it off in minutes.

1 comment:

Rarinslik said...

Kelli - I loved this album before the pics were in and now I love it even more. I wish I had taken this class. You will have to show me - lol. Great job!!!