Friday, September 21, 2007

Jedi Jesus


I found this picture of Kelowna's very own Jedi while surfing the net. We see him around town on his interesting bike quite often and when we mention it to others, they call him the same thing. Jedi Jesus, Jesus Jedi, he's got to be the only Jedi in Kelowna that actually goes out in public in his Jedi clothes. I'm sure there are closet Jedis.

He's obviously strange, but oddly enough, he makes me smile. He's got his own style, he's not afraid to show it. I've never seen him pull any Jedi stuff on anyone, let alone talk to anyone, but it's good to know that we have a Jedi among us, just in case.

2 comments:

Info Goddess said...

He comes to the library a lot, just FYI...

Cheryl said...

That guy is awesome. I saw him by homesense this afternoon :)