Monday, September 17, 2007

A little book






This was yesterday's class and these are a few pictures from my book. Everyone got to pick their own paper. I decided to make another one using SU's Apple Cider designer paper, coasters, and my Bind-It-All. I am going to give it to Harley so he can reminisce over the winter about the fun he had at the dog beach with Yellow Dog.
I got the notification today that the big box of Bind-It-All coils is on it's way! I'm very excited about it, even if I have to pay duty, I'm still glad to get them. There's a new rule at our house: If it doesn't move, bind it.

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Man you COMPLETE so many projects. I START so many projects!

Info Goddess said...

I don't start or finish anything these days. Kelli I am in awe...

Info Goddess said...

...but this coke thing on your blog is driving me nuts. I get stuck on your page every time I visit!!

Dawn said...

what a great book!
good for you!