Friday, September 21, 2007

Time




It took me awhile (a long time) to get this baby finished, well, actually, it took awhile to get it started. Tara with her wonderful computer skills made and cut the pages for me weeks ago and I needed inspiration to actually get the little book together. After seeing her address book, I decided to get mine started yesterday, and the fact that she kept threatening me helped too. The thing is, it took me all day to make it. Like she said, the hard part was done by her, but I had major interruptions all day. Financial advisor stuff, kid stuff, trip stuff, dog stuff. And if I had known there are detailed instructions on how to line up my Bind-It-All for larger books, I would have used them. Regardless of my lame lining up skills, I love my BIA!!!
I'm so excited that our big box of O-Wires is on it's way, I can't wait!!! Hurry up and get here. And my Target stamps, did I already mention that? I hope they come today!!! (Speed time up!)
I can see a trip to the dr. for Valium in my near future. This trip is causing some issues for me, (not enough time to plan? too much time?). The biggest being the fact we aren't sitting together in on the flight from Seattle to Anaheim but there's nothing I can do about it at this time, according to the travel agent and the Horizon agent. Then there's the "Do I buy a whack of groceries for Grandma, our house/dog sitter?", "The puppy isn't going to get any training, or exercise and will be a holy terror for Grandma, will I be able to have fun if I am worrying about them?", "What if my BIA wires come well I am away and Grandma has to pay duty?", and these are just the little things running through my head. Let's not forget the big things...I've seen Lost, I know what can happen on a big airplane trip. Why can't we fly on separate planes like Prince Charles and the boys?
Shaun says someone moved his car while he was in class the other day, like took it for a joy-ride and brought it back before he was out of class, but parked it in a different spot. We aren't sure what to make of this, it's just weird. We will find out for sure what happened when OC security views their video surveillance.
And regarding Tara's blog post...I like to think of it as opening her eyes to a whole new world, a world full of yummy treats. And Linus does have some wicked skills although they aren't all scrapbooking related. He finds it hard without opposable thumbs.

1 comment:

Info Goddess said...

The thing with Shaun & his car reminds me of the day I was at library school (UBC) and it came time to go home. I can't remember now if it was the car keys I couldn't find or the car itself but I was freaking out. Making all kinds of calls until I finally remembered...I had taken the bus that day.

Not that I don't believe that his car was moved!