Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Shoes and Bread

Meet my new shoe, I did get two of them. They were on sale, I think 1/2 price at Cadence Shoes downtown. They are Keen's and so darn cute and comfy. In the picture they look black but really they are a dark charcoal. Tara helped me pick them out, she had some very good shoe shopping tips, hmmmm...I wonder how she knows so much about shoes! Then we went to Opus and I got the best deal ever on sketch pads for Emily, so I bought a bunch for Christmas.
And then we went for lunch at the Bread Company. I will have to take Kerry and the kids back there, it's carb heaven. I did bring home treats for my peeps too, cinnamon pretzels for the boys and a ham and cheese croisant for Emily. Here's the info, I didn't even know the place excisted, it's right beside Starbucks. http://www.thebreadcompany.ca/home/index.html

I stopped at Buckerfields for a Kong on a Rope for the pup, which had for all of 10 minutes before shredding the rope. It's definately a beach only toy. So now he's making do with the regular Kong and it's peanut butter remnants.

Then I picked E. up from school and she declared it the best day ever because she won a backpack full of school supplies during an assembly today.

Shoes on sale, good treats, backpack full of stuff, pleasant company, coffee, good day, nuff said.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Cute shoes! Cuter purse!
Bread company... LOVE IT... try the bread & tomato salad next time you're there...

way to keep up your blog this summer! I'm back on it tomorrow
I still can't post on half the people's blogs... tara's or cheryls for sure... maybe it's a typepad thing...

anyway, good job, nice finds, hope to see you soon...

Info Goddess said...

Sounds like a great day Kelli & yes great job on the blogging!