Sunday, September 16, 2007

Nothing to report...

Not much to say.
I have a class this afternoon, the Christmas Memories coaster album, which I am offering different papers for so that people can do the album for other things, not just Christmas.
I am printing off maps for when we go to Disneyland. Did I mention we are going in less than 3 weeks? I have the important places, the hotel, book stores, Walmart, Target, Joann's, bike stores, Victoria's Secret, what else do I need?
I've made my list of things I must look for...Target's Dollar Spot and the great stamps(the ones Della didn't buy me) and scrapbook supplies everyone else finds there, new scrapbook books, like Ali Edwards(which I hope is out by then), Designing with Details, and whatever else I can remember to write down. I have finally found a worthy reason to write in one of my little Bind-It-All notebooks I made.
If you can think of anything else I NEED to get from the States, please let me know. And if you need anything, let me know too, if I haven't spent my limit, I'll try to find it.

No comments: