Monday, October 29, 2007



I took this picture right from www.pickofthepatch.com, I hope that's okay. This is the November kit that I get to use because I was picked to be November's Guest Designer. It is mostly Making Memories {note}worthy stuff and is very pretty. I have to make 3 layouts and 1 card or altered item.
Right now I'm working on the little Maya Road coaster album. The theme is BOM, which I had forgotten the meaning of and had to ask Tara. Book of Me. I know what SOM means, Save On More, but for some reason BOM slipped my mind. BOM reminds me of BUM. I'm not crazy about making stuff about ME. I know all about me and personally, it's not what I want to scrapbook about. But my children and their long off in the future children might want to know something about me other than the not-true stories my kids tell about me.

No comments: