Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday Blahs

The weather is BLAH.
I am BLAH.(but I feel much better than yesterday, and hopefully I will feel even better tomorrow.)
I have so much I want to do but I lack the energy to do it, although I am trying to eat better in hopes that might be the key. So far, pita chips, humus and chocolate aren't the key.

Although, yesterday some nice person dropped off all her punches in hopes that I, or someone I know, might buy them. Right now, I am leaning towards buying them. Because I need a dozen or so more punches.

I'm itching to get my Disney pictures printed but I am facing some serious dilemmas(that doesn't look like I can spell, but Spellcheck says that's the way)...do I print them as is? Do I touch them up using PS? Do I print them all or just my favourites? Do I print them at home? Too many decisions. And then ...do I make a mini album, a big abum, or just a bunch of layouts?

No school tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm... Buy the punches! You NEED the punches!

I wouldn't try to touch up the pictures for your big Disney album... just upload them to Shutterfly and get the whack of them done. THEN you can print your favourites at home to do your minibook(s) and LOs.

Just my $0.02.