Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ooooeeeeeiiiii!!!

I'm excited now.
Can you tell?
I just got the notification that my Pick of the Patch kit and other goodies were sent out yesterday!!!
I can't wait to get my hands on the new Making Memories Noteworthy stuff. Some of which is found at this link, I have no idea which stuff is coming, but it's all good. This is not the Pick of the Patch site, that's www.pickofthepatch.com. Check it out too.
http://www.rememberthemoments.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3365&sid=7b41048197e6c759e71d7ec8754fef6a
And I ordered a couple of things too. Sandra has some great stuff at decent prices and she's in PoCo, so it's faster shipping.

Now if only I could find 4 more hours in the day so that I can get the projects made. The theme is BOM, which I had to ask Tara what that meant, Book of Me. Yuck. But at least I got my haircut and coloured yesterday so that I can take a decent picture of myself, too bad the camera batteries were dead, I even put mascara on.

I have decided that until I have a handle on my crazily scheduled week I will be limiting my time on the computer. I really wish my assistant was better at preparing classes and meals. Oh, that's right, I am my assistant. Maybe I should hire one, it's going to get crazier in the next few weeks before the craft sale, which by the way, if you are reading this, I fully expect you to be at the BENVOULIN HERITAGE CHURCH CRAFT SALE on NOV. 18TH. It's a Sunday, from 9-5. It's crazy busy in the am, but worth it, because you get a better selection. If you have young kids, make this dad's day to hang with them, it's not fun for them or you, then you can take your time and take all the sites in.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

LOVE the glitter card!
I hope all the prep for the craft sale goes well...
You've got to post a pic of your new do!!!
see you soon!!
dawn