Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Love it!

I think this year might be about embracing my inner geek. A few things that are geeky....

1. I like and watch the Young and the Restless.
2. I like 80's music.
3. I love Glee. I have a few soundtracks on my ipod.
4. I love Disneyland, and things like Muppets, Sesame Street and Big Bang Theory.
5. I like lists, and can probably add to this list a lot more that makes me geeky but I know when to stop.

So here's the geekyist thing ever! A CRIMSON LIGHTS mug!!! From an equally geeky person, Michelle, she's super sweet, watches Y&R, and we text each other about it.
6. Even geekier than having a Y&R mug, is having a photo shoot with one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow your main pic is HUGE!! I watched y & R for 14 years. Then I got over it! I tried to watch it again last year a few times cause you were always talking about it, but I just can't do it. Do you know the Crimson lights cafe is named for the red light district in Amsterdam where the prostitutes are? Now you do!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Not a fan of any soap, but can relate to the rest of the list. That is cool that you got the mug and I can appreciate that!
Happy New Year!
PS I have to laugh that Amy knows that the Crimson Lights Cafe is named for the red light district. Gotta love Amy's fountain of knowledge!

Heidi said...

OMG another Y&R junkie, as soon as I saw the mug I knew...where did you get it! I had to stop watching it from May-Dec and now I am lost! I mean Heather isn't Heather, what happend to Neal&Ashley? And what is Cain doing? See.... so much to figure out.