Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Two in One Day!

I started this yesterday. It's such a cute shape. Those are Mellisa Frances papers, Stampin' Up stamps, and Ali Edwards digital photo overlays printed on cardstock.
Right now, this is the only picture in the 5 pages album.And there isn't any journaling.

And I'm in love. Got these at Costco, along with 2 million rolls of toilet paper, 48 packs of Ichiban, and 6 heads of lettuce...and yet, we still have nothing to eat. Go figure. Anyway...check out the little heart in the middle of my rice cake.




2 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

I'm going to Costco tomorrow. I'm checking to see if I can find those. They look yummy!

Your house mini book looks great!

lacintha said...

Hee-hee...how cute is that heart!!!!
Okay I love that you even noticed that..I would've inhaled that sucker without even looking...lol