Wednesday, August 18, 2010

1/2 off, why not?

On the way to the convention, we stopped a the scrapbook store because they had a 40% off coupon and 50% off a line of paper. So I bought it all. Well, not all, but I did clear out some of the shelves. Birthday, Travel, and Beach!
I love the critters!
And then this came when I got home...New SU stuff. I love love love the pack of Designer Series papers!
Sparkly goodies!
I had made a few cards before I left for classes. Love this paper! Newsprint!
I think I will make more of these, using different papers.
I love this set!
And the new in colours are great!
This is a layout from a previous class. I used the photos from the car show.
I'm feeling very creative today. Shaun says I have glitter all over my face.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well at least you have your mojo:) I found some but still looking for the rest LOL. Got some new stuff too from SU, but just not feeling it yet. Drives me nuts. I find sewing so much easier right now.
Great score on all the papers and love the cards.

Veronica said...

WOW...you have been a busy person. I noticed that the paper and the new material your purchased has the same colour tones....

Glad you have a creative spirit in you. Wishing I had an ounce of your energy right now!

Pound said...

kelli! if you happen to find ham and cheese pretz let me know!!!