Saturday, August 07, 2010

Birthday weekend begins!

I'm hard to shop for. I don't NEED anything, I already have the best husband, the greatest kids, and most well behaved dogs, so finding something for my birthday is always hard.
And I have the best sense of humour.


I do need a bigger camera bag. I've got my most beloved Shootsac, but nothing to hold all my goodies when travelling down the Oregon Coast. Or just to store my camera in when not in use, which is hardly ever, but you get the idea.
So I got this for my birthday! I love Crumpler stuff and after much debate, this is the bag I got, a 7 million dollar home.
It has snazzy Velcro Silencers, Crumpler thinks of everything.
And I can fit everything I own that is camera related in this bag. And Kerry said there's room for more lenses, what could he mean by that? I don't NEED any more. Only problem is I can hardly lift the bag.
And to make it sweeter/bittersweet, I don't know. It had a very noticeable(to my critical eyes) pen mark on the flap. I asked about another bag, there wasn't one and I got a 10% discount. It bothers me, but I could always put a big button or something on it.

2 comments:

Marina Garrison said...

Nice Bag! I'm sure you can think of something crafty to cover up the pen mark.

bcgal00 Rae said...

Nice bag!