I'm taking my new Crumpler bag to the Anime Convention. Not because it will be filled with all my camera stuff, but because it's big enough to carry other thing too, like...
- 1 or 2 lenses
- camera, which will be on me most of the time thanks to my new strap (LOVING IT)
- water bottle
- extra batteries
- gum, floss, lip gloss
- all the things the kids buy and can't fit in their bag
- and whatever else I'm forgetting, if you can think of something, let me know.
And then there's the other stuff, what to pack in the van...
- camera bag
- but leave room for what we might buy at Ikea
There's the list of places we must go, which has changed since last year...
- a scrapbook store, not 3 or more
- Metrotown, and M&M Asian Market, we love it there
- the Anime Convention
- somewhere to eat out at least once
- maybe a camera store, but I don't need anything
- shoe store, gotta check the new Keen selection out
- Old Navy
And then there's the 'should we leave early Friday or late Thursday?' question.
Shaun says Thursday but he can be up early, 3:30 am to leave on Friday. I can be up at 7 am.
If we leave Thursday, we can go bright and early to the convention. This is a pro and a con.
We may be able to register Thursday.
OH, and let's not forget that the van is going for servicing on Thursday. What if someone forgets to put a lug nut back on or a cap on my oil?
And don't even get me started on the wedding shoot!
It's no wonder I've been up later and later but why do I still wake up at 7?