Tuesday, September 14, 2010

more cards

I purchased a box of product from Andrea, to use in my classes. I was pretty happy to see a sheet of this paper, it's one of the ones I've been hoarding. I think it has to do with the big sigh of relief every person lets out when they discover the test they are about to take is multiple choice! I'm not so big on vintage little kid stamps but I really like this set, I think it's because they remind me of the Campbell's soup kids.
This one uses some SU paper and some of my newly acquired Andrea stuff.

This one is Andrea stuff and a retired SU set. I love Boogly Eyes, it's my favourite Halloween set. I wasn't sure how a Halloween card would go over in class but they all loved it.
I hate spiders but I love this stamp!

3 comments:

Stick-woman! Gender equality take that! said...

I LOATHE multiple choice tests!! You can't BS your way through a multiple choice test! Oh, I like the halloween cards too. :P

Veronica said...

WOW....more gorgeous stuff. You have been very busy! LOVE what you to!

theubergeek said...

I think multiple choice tests are hardly a relief. On computerized testing most exams are now adaptive tests, so they ask you more questions about a topic if you get something wrong to determine how much (or little) you really now about a subject.
See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computerized_adaptive_testing

The materials you have look great though.