Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Black Dog Mini Album

So I borrowed this Cricut, and then I had to buy one. And then I made a dog mini album. And the lender of the Cricut said I had to make an album for her big black dog. So I did.
 It's hard to make a black dog so I had to improvise.
 I used an assortment of papers that I thought the lender might like.
 And I kept it simple so she could add her own touches to the album.
 I think she'll like it. If not, I'll keep it.
 And I made this fleur-de-lis frame. I'm looking for the perfect picture and I have one in mind. I just have to print it, when I get it all done, I will share it again. And then you will think I'm more crazy than I you already think I am.
 I made a few mini purse. A girl can never have to many small bags.
This one has a handle out of black twill but it didn't want it's picture taken. I'm using paper from the box of goodies I bought off Andrea.

2 comments:

Heather said...

You made me cry! :`)

Kelli said...

Mission accomplished.