Monday, August 20, 2007

Christmas in August!

Everyone knows I go through ink like water. So when had to buy some today, I got a pleasant surprise. Office Depot has any ink cartridge $5 off. Which for me is like saying by 3 get 1 FREE. Now knowing that I print lots and use lots of ink, should I buy more, even if it means going into debt? I mean it's a very good deal and I will use it eventually.

And Wes is back for the night. He's taking us to the Cactus Club for dinner. I wish I hadn't eaten at Costco now, I'm not hungry. And Wes and his mom gave us mochi, a Japanese treat of glutinous rice. Sounds good, doesn't it? Well, it's not, in my opinion, but the older generations love it. Maybe I have to have dentures to appreciate it, and no gag reflex would help. I'll save you some Tara!

No comments: