Sunday, August 19, 2007



A couple times a year my aunts and cousins get together and we make chow mein noodles. If you have never had homemade chow mein noodles, don't start now. They are deepfried. That's all I have to say about why you shouldn't have them.

Which brings us to why I feel like crap. Mom invited us for dinner. Salmon, chow mein, sunomono salad, beans, rice, egg rolls, and because there wasn't enough food, dad put out his fresh, warm off the smoker salmon. And then we had mom's special desert, she always makes it, I don't even know if it has a name, but it's pistachio pudding, coolwhip, marshmallows, and fruit cocktail all whipped up together. The guys love it!

I made one thing for the Pickofthepatch.com on-line crop this weekend.



I tidied up my scraproom, I got that scary corner behind the door that no one really sees, or so I tell myself.

Kerry found a little friend while in his bike room. Good thing it's outside his window. We knew he was out there, but hadn't seen him. And as if under the deck wasn't scary enough, as we are watching Mr. Mouse Kerry notices a giant wasp's nest, like the size of my head maybe. This explains why there were so many buzzing around the deck.

All the Webkinz lined up for a photo shoot by Emily. She announced that she needs an elephant now and that she will either buy one on our trip or just after. This is because I told Miss Can't-save-a-penny-to-save-her-life that she had to have $50 saved up for the trip.

No comments: