Monday, August 27, 2007

WWYD?

I always knew that one day I would see a famous person and today was the day, I think. I saw Rutland Royalty at it's finest. Don't get me wrong, I like where I live.
As I was coming home from work I saw a man sitting at a bus stop, hitch hiking, which to me says "I'll pay the fare but really, I'd like some stranger to pick me up and take me for free". Anyway, this man sitting on the sidewalk with is thumb out, back against the bus stop sign(where dogs pee) had to be royalty and must have been slummin' it today, probably gave the chauffeur a day off. I only know this because this 50 year old guy on the pee pole was wearing a CROWN! Kind of like the Burger King crown but solid gold.
I wish I carried my camera around everywhere because I would put this guy's picture right beside Jesus Jedi's, if I had a picture of him too. I love that guy. He might be a few bricks short, but he's got style, he doesn't care what others might say, from his "Jesus" hair and beard to his Luke Skywalker clothes to his tricked out bike, this guy screams "I don't care what you think!"
Where does one buy Jedi clothes?

1 comment:

Info Goddess said...

You've seen the Facebook site devoted to jedi jesus I presume? gee I haven't seen anybody like that in Norway. New York on the other hand...