Monday, August 27, 2007

Made more stuff



Emily wanted to cover a note book so while she was working away, I made 2, two, little note bookie things. I used recipe cards, and got the instructions for Beate's blog. She's the one on SCS that makes all the neat things.


Speaking of making things...Linus is eating plums every chance he gets, it's getting so bad that he forgets why he went out in the first place. There are few plums that aren't above my head and everyday he is jumping higher and higher. I love the 'set-up'. He circles a spot, gets a plum in his cross hairs and then jumps. For a dog with no tail to use for balance, I think he does pretty well, he needs some work on the landing, looks like he gives himself whiplash.

And this picture is funny, because if you look closely, you can see Sally sticking her tongue out. I think she's saying "Gag me! Your not that cute!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG Kelli, those last 2 pictures nearly made me spit my water out! That shot of Linus launching is priceless!!!