Thursday, August 16, 2007

Linus goes to the beach






Things to do at the beach...
1. Run from humans
2. Sniff bums, dogs and humans
3. Check out dogs and little kids in the lake
4. Traumatize kids in lake by pooping right beside them
5. Watch while mom tries to pick up floating carrot and plum poop
6. Steal Harley's Kong, and any other dog toys I can find
7. Try to steal Harley's ball
8. Eat a waterlogged bun
9. Sit in the middle of the picnic table
10. Get Tara's frontal region covered in paws and slobber
11. Watch as girl kid fetches the ball

Things to do on the way home from the beach...
1. Smell up the vehicle
2. Sleep



I warned the kids that we were going to be near the nudies and they were prepared but totally grossed out at the thought of seeing anyone, but luckily for them Tara kept her shirt on. And yes, I got Shaun to go to the beach. Mind you, he didn't get wet, not with his finger still a gaping wound.
I opted to play favouritism and not take Sally. She's pretty protective of the kids and if other dogs or people run in the direction of her pack, she gets pretty scary. And besides that I can hardly hold Linus back anymore, I could just imagine the road rash I would get from 2 crazy dogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, lucky for them...