It's a good thing...
1. that Emily has a bus pass because I forgot today and tomorrow are short days! She would have been one pissed off kid at day's end if she didn't have that pass to get her home.
2. that WW zero point soup is 0 pts. because I'm sure the 3 buttermilk biscuits I used to soak it up were not point friendly. No siree!
3. that Linus is so cute, or else he wouldn't have made it to his 2nd birthday.(Linus is a dog, not a kid, if he was a kid, it'd be a different story, oh, he'd make a bad kid)
4. that LOST is on tonight!!! There haven't been any good tv shows all week, except for Desperate Housewives.
5. that I bought this cook book for Shaun, he hasn't used it but I have! Lots. So much so that I went to Costco to get another one for me because he might take it with him should he ever leave the nest, and they were sold out! I love it, it has tips, info on the best potato masher, corn syrup, frozen veggies, etc. and the recipes are easy to follow, lots of pictures. But the Hollandaise Sauce did not turn out, this recipe has twice as much butter as my original recipe and it just wouldn't emulsify.
6. that I can let go of things, like my ability to take a photo a day when there's nothing but grey skies and dirty snow in my view finder. I have come to the conclusion that there won't be any 365 photo stuff going on, but more like 52 or maybe 245 which ever I feel like doing. If I take a photo a day, great, if I don't, no big deal. I might even take 36 photos in one day and no photos for the next 2 days, and that's OKAY.