Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday

Not the best pictures, but here's a couple of our neighbour's brand new Sheltie puppies. All 6 are girls. They are under a red heat lamp and not in Hell, just incase you were wondering. I think they are 3 weeks old, as of yesterday.

I made this card to send my friend Nancy's new grandbaby, Lyla Belle. I used very cute October Afternoon paper and tag.
I bought a new stamp set, Totally Tools, and thought it would make a great One-Sheet-Wonder class. And for the first time, I didn't mount the stamp set the way it should be, I didn't even put the stickers on it. I cut the words and tools apart, and mounted them on seperate sides of the block. Can you believe it?





6 comments:

Tara said...

I like the cards!

Veronica said...

cute cards!!

Are those puppies for sale?

Anonymous said...

Im so glad you clarified that, I really thought those puppies were in hell!! The cards are cute!

Angie Tieman said...

Great cards!! I love how you used your new tool set! Darling puppies, you cracked me up with the red heat lamp/Hell comment!

bcgal00 Rae said...

Those pups are soooo cute!

Renée said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh those puppies are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!