Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Inspiration


I received this from my blog friend, Lisa Howard. I've never actually met her, but I think I found her through Karen Russell's Photography Workshop's student list. Lisa's a great story teller, check her out.
I'm going to pick 6 people that inspire me and pass the badge on to them. I'm picking based on blogs that I visit daily for inspiration, if I don't pick you, it's not that I don't like you.
1. Amy
5. Rae
6. C.D.
Put the badge on your blog, and list 6 people that inspire you! If I didn't list your name, you can still do this, because you inspire me too!

5 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

Aw...thx...you inspire me to, you are such a whirlwind of energy and creativity (compared to me LOL).

BTW, thought you'd want to know, Medium will be Fri night in the new season, slotted between Ghost Whisperer & Numbers. That works for me!

Shannon said...

Thanks girl! You made my day ;)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! But does inspiring you to want to go to Disneyland count?? lol

Angie Tieman said...

Oh my, Kelli, thank you for thinking of me for the award!! What a nice treat!

Kimberly said...

YOU are the sweetest EVAH! Thank you so much for this!...YOU definitely inspire me tooo!!! I so love and appreciate knowing you and having you as a friend! I've been a slacker lately...and I'm sorry for that...but I do think of you all the time! xoxo
Loves and blessings,
K