Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thoughts and Prayers boxed cards

Maybe buying this set, Thoughts and Prayers, set the pace for the year. I had said I didn't have a sympathy set and hadn't needed one. But then I needed one sympathy card, so I bought the set and told Kerry that I thought this was the year of funerals for us. And that's when it started. We have been a few between the two of us now, more than we have in all our years together. I decided to make a bunch of sympathy cards and matching box, some I cased right from SCS, and a couple are my own.
I think I'll offer this box and cards as a class. I'm sure I'm not the only one with more funerals to go to than I want to.




5 comments:

Veronica said...

Funny how that goes.....I would love to come to a class with that set going on....not really love to...but probably should...it is just that time in our lives. So run the class sometime after the second week of July and I will make the trek down! :) but I will have to sleep on the floor in your craft room! LOL!!!!

Angie Tieman said...

Very nice collection! The colors are very peaceful and soothing!

Shannon said...

Beautiful collection of cards Kelli.

bcgal00 Rae said...

Unfortunately we all need those cards at some point or another. Very pretty cards.

Unknown said...

I "just" got that set of stamps - hope that isn't a sign:) Awesome cards Kelli!