Friday, May 08, 2009

Sometimes it's hard coming up with a title.

It's very hard to get Shaun and Jenn to stand still long enough to take a decent picture. I got a few on the weekend, but this one stood out.
Paper is Melissa Frances, and something else that I only had a scrap of. Felt buttons are mine, lacey paper is Creative Imaginations, lace is Melissa Frances.
And just so no one thinks Emily is always serious, I got a goofy one of her too.

The letter stickers and clouds are on a transparency. The paper, love it, is October Afternoon Weathervane, older stuff, but I love the clouds and woodgrain patterns.


2 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! Awesome pages!! YOu are such a great scrapbooker, you're blowing me away!

bcgal00 Rae said...

Love the LOs! Happy Mom's Day...hope you have a great day!