Saturday, May 01, 2010

I'm here

I haven't died. I just felt like I had. We figured out it was the Spitz Dill flavoured pumpkin seeds that gave me food poisoning. I don't think I've ever had it before. I've never puked so much in my life. Things I don't remember ever eating came back up and the other end, well, we'll just say it's sore. That was my Wednesday night, all night till about 4 am. Kerry fed me Gravol at that time, and I slept on and off all day till around 5 when I had a small amount of pasta, like 2 tbsp. Yesterday was better, but still very weak. Gatorade became my best friend and I am caught up on all my tv shows, even if I did nap for a few minutes during each one.
And how do I know for sure that it's the pumpkin seeds? Emily's friend ate them with me, although not nearly as many as I ate, and she was sick too, only not nearly as bad as I was.

The stairs are almost finished, I have to do some painting. They look so good. It's a shame we have to walk on them.

2 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

Food poisoning is just awful! I had it yrs ago and remember how nasty it was.

Veronica said...

there is nothing like food poisoning to humble a person...