Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Baptism

Other than weddings and funerals, I haven't been to church since my grandparents took me from toddler to teen. I know I wasn't baptized, and the church is now long gone. The Japanese United Church, very small, lots of elderly people, Sunday school, service in English and Japanese.
So when I was asked to shoot K's baptism, I was very nervous. I was also told by Amy that lightening won't strike in the church, so I was safe.
It was pretty hot, poor baby had lots of layers on, but she was a trooper and we managed to get a few shots of her while she was happy.
Here's a sneak peek.
Dad, Dwayne Mollin swining K. to help cool her off. If you ever need an mc/dj for an event, he's awesome. I've mentioned him before, possibly when ranting and raving about Karla and Vince's Most Funnest Wedding. He was one of the reasons the wedding was such a blast.
I'm very thankful to have been included in this special day!

I've been very dilligent, walked with Karla every day except Saturday and Sunday, for a whole week, and I'm down 2.4 lbs.

2 comments:

Tracie Mollin said...

OMG Kelli!!! These 3 pictures are devine!!! You just made my day...Kallico threw up 4 times last night and each time it was in a different room!!! I am exhausted beyond exhaustion!!! I just love these pics and can't wait to see the rest not that I am rushing you or anything!! HA!HA! You were fantastic with all of us and we can't wait to hire you again!!!We will pass along the word about your professionalism and workmanship!! Thank you Kelli!!

Unknown said...

I agree - they look WOW!!! I love the swinging and just the gown hanging in the tree.
Once we get the date set.............LOL
Kudos to you on your 2.4 lbs:)
Hugs