Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Pleased with Pleats.

I finally got the last of the fabric on Monday and got busy with my pattern today. It's not perfect, but I made it, and it looks better than I thought it would considering I didn't fully understand the pleating process and then it dawned on me. It's lightly padded, which makes it better for carrying my camera, which is why I needed a new purse anyways. Only thing 'wrong' with it is that I would have liked a strap that went across my body but it seems that cute patterns and long straps don't go together right now.
I discovered I could go to Danier Leather in the mall and buy a leather purse for less than it cost me to make this!
I haven't had a Slurpee in a while, imagine my surprise when I was the Farmville cups!
Orange and Berry Pomegranate! Very good.

2 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

Love the camera bag! Your talent is neverending!

Angie Tieman said...

Oh my cuteness!! Totally love that bag! You did an amazing job! Your bag is way cuter than some old leather one! *grin*