Sunday, July 25, 2010

World Wide Photowalk

Yesterday was World Wide Photo Walk day. Anyone with any camera can go. We met at the Eldorado and wandered around inside and out taking pictures. I woke up late and didn't have my mojo or something. But I did get a few pictures. I took less than 70. This is on the putting green at Manteo Resort.I think out of the 70 pictures I took, 20 were of ducks.We had brunch afterwards and looked over our pictures, and talked camera talk. I got this picture because Kerry's favourite beer is Stella.
It was a nice walk, doing what I love to do the most, and it was really neat that out of the maybe 14 people that actually came, I knew 4 of them. I hope Derek, Marg, Marina, and Kelly got some great pictures, and so sorry that Terry couldn't make it. I think it would be neat to do something like this in the fall too.

I'm so excited to share that I sold a couple of mountain biking photos, and had one of my Pathfinder camp photos in the Girl Guide newsletter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great shots! You should join the 365 photo group on facebook that I'm in. It's not too late to join. Everyone is so nice and very inspiring.