Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What we did...

during the 4 days we had summer.
I made donuts from scratch. They were light and delicious. Super easy too. But then we all stunk like we'd been deepfried. We did some yard work and then swam afterwards to cool off.
We got the stink eye.

And whatever it is that he's doing.

I played "How close can you get to a dog and his log?"

This might be good for some people.

But I was on a mission.

I made it this close. I kept my eye on that log, he's been known to club me with it.
And this time, I didn't lay in dog pee.

In other news...
I'm putting it out there. I want to lose 10 lbs. If you have some weight you want to lose, why not start now? I'm moving more. Watching what I eat, including more veggies, more fruit, less potato chips. And drinking more water, without Crystal Lite, I think that was the culprit for my stomach issues.

1 comment:

lacintha said...

I'm with you on the 10lbs...I watch what I eat...really I do...I watch it from the plate all the way to my mouth...not making a huge difference though ;)