Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Oh, dear...I'm negligent.

So this is Karla. If you are my friend on Facebook, you will know about her.
She's my 'across the road' neighbour. She's been there for as long as we can remember. 12 yrs. ago, when we moved in, she would have been 10 or so years old. We hardly knew she existed. I think she did some kind of dance, was a Girl Guide (sold us million boxes of cookies), and had a sheltie. (photo courtesy of Karla's facebook gallery)
Then she grew up. And got engaged. She started needing help with crafty things, I took her and Binnie's engagement photos, she's photogenic, we went to their super funnest wedding. She's super cute. Every one in my family says so, she's got nice eyes, they are those fake coloured ones, but aren't fake. She's smart in things I don't understand. And she's kind of funny. She makes up her own knock knock jokes.
And so I have to tell you now, because she told me I forgot to mention her in the ole daily blogging, that Karla and I are walking. Every day now for 1 whole day. We are also going to make healthy choices and eat better.
I feel skinnier already.

Who knew we had neat neighbours on the other side of the road?
Next week, I'll blog about Uncle Binnie.

No comments: